I will teach you how to properly deliver pizza, ensuring that your customers are happy and your tips are high. Most pizza delivery drivers are not taught how to properly deliver pizza, and as a result, they are not making the most money they could be. Have you ever received a pizza that was cold, soggy, or missing toppings? Hire me to teach you how to deliver pizza properly, and you will never have to worry about that again.
“Curtis is a great pizza delivery person. He helped me to understand my strengths and weaknesses and how to improve my performance. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their performance.”
This three-hour pizza class will offer our attendees the opportunity to craft homemade dough, prepare the pizza and cook a delicious meal to enjoy at the end of class. Attendees will get to take home extra dough, the secret recipe, and an ingredients list so they can independently recreate this pizza at home.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to me.
- What flour is the best for pizza dough?
- You can make pizza with bread flour or all-purpose flour. Bread flour is the best option because it has a higher protein content which means when it’s mixed with water, it has more gluten in the dough. Gluten is what makes the dough stretchy and gives it a chewier crust.
- Can I use a rolling pin, or is that cheating?
- Professional pizzaiolos are experts in stretchy and throwing dough, and the more you practice, you will be able to. But there is no shame in using a rolling pin as you learn about the best way to stretch your dough..
- How to make a pizza without cheese?
- What is wrong with you? Just kidding. Cheeseless pizza is fairly new, but it’s gaining popularity for those with dietary conditions or even some vegans. You can use cashew cheese or try some of the non-dairy shreds available in most supermarkets. Nutritional yeast is a common product that has a nutty, cheesy taste. Or you could skip the cheese and go veggie-heavy.
- Should I use fresh tomatoes or canned?
- According to the experts, canned tomatoes are best for making pizza sauce. Fresh tomatoes are fine when in season, but they are often too watery, and the flavor is inconsistent.